Pathfinder and Adventurer
Under Youth Ministries
Highlights of Objectives Achieved 2008-2011
1. Implemented the first spiritual retreat for the Pathfinder/Adventurer coordinator team.
2. Attended North American Division Courage to Stand Camporee in 2009, which attracted more than 35,000 young people of whom 1,300 were from Southeastern California Conference.
3. Continued annual Pathfinder Leaders’ Convention at Pine Springs Ranch.
4. Continued annual Adventurer Leaders’ Convention at Pine Springs Ranch.
5. Continued annual Adventurer Beach Day at Bolsa Chica State Beach with 1,000 Adventurers and their families in attendance.
6. Continued annual Pathfinder Teen Institute at Pine Springs Ranch. This year equipped the teens to share their faith.
7. Celebrated the 55th annual Kite Day at Mariner’s Point in San Diego in 2010.
8. Conducted the 15th annual Adventurer Fun Day on the conference grounds with 2,000 Adventurers and their families in attendance.
9. Conducted the 55th annual Pathfinder Fair on the conference grounds with well over 5,000 people in attendance and an average of 500 people attending from the community.
10. Revised monthly report to meet goals of strategic plan.
Prospective Achievements That Will Be Fulfilled 2011-2013
1. Feature clubs on website that illustrate how the Pathfinders are practicing youth ministries theme each year.